Monday, October 20, 2008

Update....Questions

I have my essential questions finished and my foundation questions:

"What is the success rate of high school drop outs compared to non-dropouts?"
1.Why do they drop out of high school?
2.Who is dropping out? (particular gender, race, wealth status)
3.Where are they going when the drop out?
4.What are they doing once the drop out?
5.When over time has this become an issue?
6.What education options are open to dropouts?
7.How are most of them making a living?
8.How is the dropout crisis costing America?
9.What is being done to decrease the number of dropouts?

I also have finished the annotations for my webliography and after doing that I now realize that I need more sources and more information. Today i started my pre-writing questionnaire for my proposal and its going quite well.

No comments: